Saturday, September 22, 2012

Or not... a bit about me.

So I never touched Gamemaker or NaGaDeMo again. Oh well.
I figured I'd write a bit about myself. I don't know. I'm taking some high-level English this year and I want to write more.
People say I think I'm always right. I don't find this to be a good description. I usually don't think I'm right. When I voice my opinion, however, I'm pretty damn sure I'm right. The reason people say I think I'm always right is because I AM RIGHT the majority of the time I have something to say about it. Of course there are some things I am usually wrong about, like politics, and some things I am generally right about, like grammar. (Watch me make a really obvious grammar error now that I've said that. Or many errors. I've probably made five already. Try to find them. Seriously. I'll make you a crappy badge in MSPaint if you find them all.)
I like three things: art, computers, and math. An odd combination. I use Paint.NET for all my digital art. I'm not extremely good, but I'd say better than most. ("Most" meaning "those who have never used Paint.NET") I also include music in the category of art. My current favorite bands are Barenaked Ladies, Arcade Fire, and, of course, the Beatles. Always the Beatles. I play percussion of most sorts and I sometimes play the oboe, though I suck at it. I've just started learning piano and it's going really well. I want to get into composing, but I haven't had the time recently.
As for computers, I'm in the process of learning Java as my first programming language. I realize this is one of the stupidest things I've done, as Java is one of the more complicated languages. I kinda want to do it just because I can.
That's all about me for now, next post will be something RPG related.

No comments:

Post a Comment