Saturday, September 22, 2012

So anyway...


I hope to work on this blog fairly often, I'll try to update twice a week, maybe? I'll figure something out.
My current project is entitled The Bassist Chronicles II: Teh Nerd Wars. Where is TBC1, you ask? It was never released to the community because (A) it was a crappy 7-minute long game, (2) I hate the graphics I did for it, (D) it's full of jokes only my brother would get, and (Ω) because shut up.
TBC2 will probably never be released to the public either, unless people really want it. I'll try and cut down on the inside jokes, just in case.
I actually have a lot of games I want to work on right now.
TBC2: Already talked about this one.
TBC3: Yep, it's a trilogy, already have the plot written out and everything.
Mom (WIP Title): Originally titled due to it's (very slight) resemblance to Mother, this is really just going to be something for practice and refinement of skills. That role would have been filled by TBC2, but I recently let someone else into the project, and they won't settle for anything but perfect.
Trust: I've been planing this one for a while. It will be my masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment